“Just to say that we really are so pleased with how our garden has turned out. Your guys are such a hardworking, considerate bunch and they were so patient with our toddler bossing them about! Thank you.” Laura H. 2017
Father Nature by Design
Father Nature offers a full-service garden design consultancy to clients seeking an outside space which is both beautiful and functional. From planters for small patios, courtyards and roof terraces to full-scale garden landscaping, we offer a range of services from the design concept through construction management to planting and garden styling.
Whether it’s a working family garden or a haven of peace you’re after, our personal and relaxed service fully involves you in every stage of the design process right through to the final landscaped garden. We listen to your needs, to ensure that the garden design brief is clear and is interpreted correctly in the finished plan.
Based in Brixton, our RHS qualified landscape designer and the Father Nature team work on landscaping and design projects across South London. With over ten years’ experience, our gardens are recognised for their clean lines, imaginative planting, individual styling and use of colour. Our select group of craftsmen ensure the garden design process, from initial concept to project completion, is smooth and seamless.
Why choose us?
- RHS qualified advice with 10 years’ experience.
- We specialise in beautiful hand drawn garden designs, tailored to you and your personal vision for your garden.
- Our staff are tidy, on time and always polite, overseen by a project manager.
- Fast, friendly, reliable service that’s competitively priced.
- All our materials are sustainably sourced wherever possible.
What can we offer you?
- Detailed designs and planting plans.
- Complete Garden makeover or a ‘mini’ garden makeover to help you sell your property.
- Bespoke ‘wow’ features including treehouses, green rooves and vertical growing walls.
- Carpentry, decking, paving, brickwork, fencing.
- Ponds, irrigation systems, water harvesting.
- Lawn laying
- Tree pollarding
- Garden maintenance and waste removal.