Father Nature is an award winning Brixton based landscaping social enterprise on a mission to green Lambeth and south London working with schools, community centres, TRAs and borough councils.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a part time Project Manager to support our creative director Crispin Swayne with our growing number of landscaping and community projects. If you can answer ‘yes’ to the skills we need (see below) then do please get in contact via [email protected] with your CV and we can send you further details about the post.
What are the hours? Flexible hours (12-20 hours per week) – we can work around school hours/childcare if you are the main carer.
Where will I be working? The job will involve both homeworking and onsite meetings so living in Lambeth would be an advantage.
Special requirements? Full driving license essential.
What will I earn? £10-£12 per hour.
What SKILLS we’re looking for:
1) Are you a methodical person who would enjoy a supportive, crucial role in the smooth running of the day to day operations of the company?
2) Do you enjoy being part of creative projects and the opportunity to contribute to the overall design concept & build of landscaping or community projects?
3) Are you familiar with project management and /staff scheduling and do you have the ability to effect scheduling using Excel etc?
4) Are you a good communicator, with great manners and an enjoyment of maintaining good relations with our clients/suppliers etc?
5) Do you have GCSE Maths & English, and good numeracy skills?
6) Do you have a Full driving license? (Access to your own vehicle would be an advantage, but not necessary).
7) Do you have experience or an interest in landscape design or gardening? Again, it will be an advantage, but not necessary. What we need most is enthusiasm!
We look forward to hearing from you!